Saturday, July 05, 2008

Memphis! and Monster Trucks




This is a image I created for an internship with Blue Water Productions. I had a chance to work on some fun projects with Blue Water they have a lot going on you can expect to see some really cool things from this company.

I thought I would show my process from pencils, inks, and color.

Other news, I graduated with my masters degree from SCAD. That was a fun ride! I now have a job. Its something that I really didn't see my self doing but it fits me quite well. I will be teaching art at a middle school in Memphis TN. I love kids and teaching. I will continue to draw comics and do free lance illustration on the side.

2 comments:

Jhay Phoenix said...

Great work. Glad you got your masters, that's quite an accomplishment! Let me know if you got any tutorials coming out soon....you taught me a tlo thus far.

-R said...

Well, you haven't taught me a tlo yet, but I'd atke a tutorial on one if you made it! ;-)
-Elizabeth