Monday, June 05, 2006

6 years to get my degree. No Im not a doctor.

Finally I have something to show for the many years that I have given my life to higher education. Last week I recieved my bachelors degree in seqential art from the Savannah College of Art and Design. (SCAD) SCAD is an awsome school. ?If you're looking for a place to study art, especialy sequential art, I highly recommend it. Last week was also Editors day. I had a portfolio review with James Lucas Jones, Editor from Oni press and also with Chris Starros from Top Shelf. Both reviews went really well. There great guys. They gave me some positive feed back as well as what I can do to improve my work. I have loved the time I've spent at SCAD. So I've decided to stay. I just applied for grad school here. I should find out any day if I am accepted.

No comments: